16.2.09

Old Friends Food Trip

Terri and I met up with some old office friends ro catch up with each other. We ended up eating at a familiar place for me and Terri... Carlo's Pizza

My apologies as I dont have a facade shot of the place :(.  

Restaurant: Carlo's Pizza
Location: Metrowalk
Specialty: Pizza and Pasta


Terri and I have eaten here a couple of times already and this is by far the best place to get our favorite fill of Chicken fingers, second olny to a place i've worked before whose resto served the best chicken fingers I've tasted.

Another reason why we go here is the Pesto Pizza, as far as I know this is the only place that has that kiind of pizza flavor.

On to the order... Since it's a barkada trip we ordered the standard Chicken Fingers, Pesto Pizza deal with Pasta Alfredo and Fish n Chips, also the usual bottomless Iced tea for all.





























Breakdown:
Price: Average 
Taste: Very Good (Chicken Fingers recommended for starters)
Accessibility: Metrowalk branch only afaik
Store Ambience: Very cozy nice couches




 

No comments: